Wednesday 13 April 2011

I spy......Kenzo Floral Magic




 This week, I spy Kenzo's spectacular 2011 Resort Collection. 



Striking florals have taken over most of the collection, but there are also a few solids thrown in, in surprising combinations.


Khaki, turquiose, sand, rose and fuschia are some of the unexpected solids to  team up with the florals.


Antonio Marras has created a look that is both fun and sophisticated.


A look perfect for spring and summer.



For the whole collection visit style.comhttp://www.style.com/, Kenzo-Resort 2011.



6 comments:

  1. OMG love this collection - very cool and very floral :O) Love it. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - made my day.
    Keep in touch.
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: forgot to say I love your blog - so I'm following you now :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh so pretty. Love the color combinations and the kimono-style wrapped jackets. I'll take one of each, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! I would love to have that jacket in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...