Thursday 6 October 2011

My Creative Space - Black Ruffle Cuffs

While black is definately a safe choice for accessories, I naturaly tend to move towards happy colours instead.



Lately, however, I've been drawn to the dramatic effect of black.



This ruffle cuff is black shantung silk -which is one of my all-time favourite materials to work with-



with some black lace and a taupe cotton ribbon to tie it closed.



This one is an ice-blue cotton ruffle cuff with an extra wide black lace over it



and a pale blue-gray cotton ribbon with black trimming to tie it closed.




Black Shantung Ruffle Cuff: here.
Ice Blue Ruffle Cuff with Black Lace: here.



Linked to:



15 comments:

  1. beautiful designs..!!! both of them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the ice-blue cotton ruffle cuff goes so well with those ripped jeans shorts! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cuffs! I love the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cuffs are amazing Gia!! Looove them!!!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love abit of black lace - beautiful!

    Would you like to try your luck on my Giveaway?

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-celebration-flock-of-cranes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the dramatic affect they add to the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful designs, Gia!!!!
    Like you, I usually go for happy colors, but black is an all-time stunner and I love it as it brings out the contrast with color so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty cuffs! And the pictures are wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Φανταστικό!! Ρομαντικό και ροκ μαζί!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blue and black. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...