Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays! - Sea Foam Green

Today's Tickle Me Tuesday's picks are mostly in that most magical of greens, sea foam.
Here are some of my absolute favourite green items:



1.Maria Pace Winters pretty, delicate ballerinas. 




2. This spectacular bomobob winter sea-scape.




3. A new favourite, quirky, girly spanish accessories by vickygonart.




4.An old favourite. Zsazsazsu's bold and brilliant mix of crochet and beads accessories.




5. And the 1960s vintage dress I couldn't resist from gogovintage.



For more Tickle Me Tuesdays posts just head over to Yes, Teacher!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pin/button is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The winter seascape is my favorite! So soothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh I feel honoured ! Thank you so much to feature me in this great post (with by the way
    my favorite color !)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great picks! love the photo and zsazsazsu's necklace :-)
    aleka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks in one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seafoam is such a great shade of green! I love lime and hunter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the items are lovely but, #3 the hand painted ring is very cool and different. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love the green ballerina - she is adorable:)
    Happy wednesday
    A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whole range of greenish yellows to greenish blues... Beautiful winter sea-scape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful color and lovely selection. I especially like the ballerina picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ballerina girl and the seascape - priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...