Tuesday 14 February 2012

New Reversible Fabric Box with Heart


I've recently discovered that you can never have too many of these little fabric boxes.




I use them to store make-up, supplies, socks, toys, and just about anything that needs storing really.







This one is reversible -as most of my fabric boxes are.




The heart is one of my lavender lovehearts and it's a detachable brooch that I just couldn't resist attaching to it.




   I like hearts regardless of whether it's Valentine's Day or not, so it's going to be sitting on my desk even after the 14th.






Linked to:



7 comments:

  1. Oh... I love your boxes!! So beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It would sit on my desk all year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great little fabric box...and the detachable brooch is genius...you could make them into anything to switch it up! Thanks for sharing...

    Popping in from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. μ αρεσει τζια που οτι φτιαχνεις εχει δυο οψεις.. νομιζω οτι σ αρεσει να κρυβεις διαφορες εκπληξεις στις κατασκευες σου.. μ αρεσουν πολυ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supercool idea! No way you could resist a Valentine as sweet as that!
    Arrived via Today's Creative Blog...love your work!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...