Saturday 12 May 2012

Umbrella Prints - Trimmings Competition 2012



Umbrella Prints, for those not in the know, is a textile house in South Australia run by Amy Prior and Carly Schwerdt, filled with delightful fabric of colours and design that you can easily fall in love with.

As it happens, Umbrella Prints has been running a Trimmings Competition  for a couple of years and it's now time for the Trimmings Competition 2012.



This is my Trimmings Pack with the wonderfully colourful Umbrella Print fabric -which, unfortunately, did not photograph that well in the intense May sun we've been having so you can't quite see how thoroughly delightful and bright and addictive it is in real life.





I've just completed my first project with the neon selections of the pack and I'm terribly excited about it.
I hope to have pictures of it tomorrow to post.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics!
    Looking forward to your creation :)
    Wish we had sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty fabrics. I had never heard of Umbrella Prints.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...