Saturday 4 August 2012

I spy.......Kelsie Taylor Photo



This week, I  spy Kelsie Taylor Photo


I stumbled upon Kelsie's beautiful photography while wandering through etsy, and I was captivated by their light and their clarity.









Then I saw her amazing photo sessions for clients on her blog and I was totally hooked.

Kelsie is a freelance photographer specializing in wedding, life style and fine art photography.

Be sure to check out her site: Kelsie Taylor Photography
and her blog:  Kelsie Taylor

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! just checked out her blog and love every photo i see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring for a budding enthusiast! nice that you shared

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. The horse is awesome!
    (found you on the Etsy blog team)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...