It's been a while since I got to take part in the Tickle Me Tuesday link up over at Yes, Teacher, and I've missed it a lot.
So here are the things that have been capturing my imagination lately.
1. This perfect fairytale picture in my Pinterest favourites.
I'm afraid I can't find the link to the original source. (I'd better read up on that .....)
2. Cloud pictures in general make me dream I'm lying in a meadow watching clouds drift by.
3. I just discovered that the super talented lady behind the amazing StrangeWood Art of etsy has a blog. Called StrangeWood Art, funnily enough.
This is were I found her 'cloud woman' which I just can't get enough of.
4. Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers and this picture by Alekaki is one of my favourite lilac pictures.
Isn't that the perfect hue?
5. I promise I'll make a post on Lavender one of these days. It's astounding how beneficial it can be and its uses are so varied.
This post by Revitalise Your Health gives you 13 ways to use it in scrubs, salves, lotions, masks and more.