Saturday 24 November 2012

Candy Cane Inspired Organza Flower


The approach of Christmas always make me think of red and white and candy cane stripes.
Red and white is a combination I'm particularly fond of, so I  just had to try  my hand at it.

This is what I came up with:



Bridal white organza  petals and layers of delicate white tulle.




Bright red, large and luscious-looking  glass beads in the centre.




The leaves are also tulle with one of my favourite appropriately bright and festive red threads.





These can be worn as a hair clip or corsage.
And not just for Christmas. 




 I will definately be making a headband - wrist corsage out of this particular flower as well.




What do you think?


It's already listed in the shop.


Linked to:



3 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love red and white too! Found you at"What's in the Gunny Sack"
    MacGIRLver @ http://libler.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so cute, very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...