Saturday 15 December 2012

Bow Hair Clips


This was by far my favourite fabric this season: pretty, red and white striped, soft to the touch, natural cotton.
(I also made my Absolute Beginner Scarf Tutorial with it.)


While it reminds me of Christmas candy cane this close to the holidays, red and white  is one of those classic combinations for throughout the year.



 I sure loved making these little bow hair clips with this cotton.
Bows are one of those things that have been on my -very long- to-do list....


I've been dreaming of some in other pretty, girlie fabrics but also in tulle.




Now all I have to do is find the precious time to make some more....

                                 
                                         Linked to:
               Annemarie's Crochet Blog, Petite Hermine, Tatertots and Jello, Six Sisters Stuff, Nifty Thrifty Things, It's Overflowing, Polkadot Pretties, Or So She Says, Today's Creative Blog



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...