Sunday, 31 March 2013

Vintage Hollywood Beauties - Ava Gardner

I've collected a whole bunch of stunning pictures of those flawless old Hollywood stars on my Girls Pinterest Board  and I just have to share them!
So I'll be posting one of them for you every now and then.

Here's a ravishing Ava Gardner.

Ava Gardner 1922-1990


She felt that life was crappy and that a lot of people got mistreated for weird reasons, and she liked to see people like each other. She was a real good dame.
-Lena Horne (Ava: My Story)


More Ava Gardner :



5 comments:

  1. I clicked through some of your links and learned a lot about her! I had no idea she was a down South girl (though I honestly think of North Carolina as being northern, even though I know it isn't!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I love Ava Gardner! Great actress, so beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, she looks spectacular in photos and then when you see her move and talk, she's even better!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...