THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
And I am very happy to be able to take part in it again this year with a little selection from my personal stash of fabric and sewing notions.
So, the winner of this little package will receive:
- a 22.5cm x 1.46m piece of white plush fabric (I don't know what the proper term for it is but it's soft and lovely like synthetic velvet or a plushie with a short pile. Anyone who feels like informing me what it's called can just tell me in the comments.)
- a 80cm x 39cm piece of synthetic sequined gauze type fabric with paisleys and lots of orange
- a 72cm x 13cm piece of extra large lace trim
- a 1.5m long pice of vintage trim (which you can't realy see in the pictures but it's lovely!)
- a vintage satin ribbon that measures approximately 85 cm
- a 1.3m long eggshell white cotton ribbon
- a handmade golden star ornament made out of clay
- the sparkly sequins in festive gold, bronze and black that you see in the pictures.
Shipping is international.
Giveaway is open until December 12 at 5pm PST.
Winner will be notified by email so please make sure that I have a way to contact you if you win.
To enter, just leave a comment telling me what your favourite winter accessory is.
It's as simple as that.
Would you like an additional entry?
Then just do any -or all- of the below and make sure you leave a seperate comment for each extra step taken.
1. Follow this blog - in any way.
2. Visit my FairytaleFlower accessory shop on etsy and heart an item.
3. Visit my OnePerfectDay shop on etsy and heart an item.
4. Follow me on Pinterest.
Best of luck!
Make sure that you visit Sew Mama Sew where there are lots of lovely giveaways you can enter.