Friday 28 October 2016

Flower Bouquet


These flowers were all part of an order that I sent out a while back.
It's like a bunch of some of my very favourite flowers.


These are huge and fluffy -but light as a feather- and I love the ombre gradation of gold to the palest yellow.


This little coral flower hair clip with the unexpected flecks of gold and yellow is such a joyous pop of colour that it always makes my day.


And these teal hair pins! I just adore the deep teal colour and the curly texture of the petals!

Linked to:
I Heart Naptime

4 comments:

  1. These are as pretty as ever! I particularly like the coral and cream ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The blue pins are my favoriet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your flowers are so beautiful, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τι υπέροχα που είναι όλα και πόσο ρομαντικά!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...