The palest of pink organza petals with a surprising, black centre that sparkles and, I think, accentuates the delicate pink organza.
It's not on the dainty size as it measures about 11cm/4.5in across.
The two leaves it rests on are combination of an off-white cotton canvas and an antique white, thick jersey with shabby chic, unfinished edges.
I was intending it to be a brooch -as the photo underneath testifies- but the winner can decide it's fate and keep it as a brooch, turn it into a headband or maybe a sash.
I'll happily customize it for its new owner.
To win, all you have to do is leave a comment saying what you'd like to see this flower to be if you won it.
For additional entries you can do any/all of the following.
(But don't forget to leave a seperate entry telling me you did so, so that it can be counted as an extra entry)
1. Follow One PerfectDay blog (follow button is on the right hand side of the blog)
2. Heart OnePerfectDay shop on etsy
3. Tell me what your favourite item in OnePerfectDay etsy is.
4. Like OnePerfectDay on facebook.
5. Follow OnePerfectDay on Pinterest (button on top right hand side of blog).
6. Tweet about the give-away.
7.Share this give-away on facebook or blog about it.