Thursday 6 October 2016

Lilac and Brown Flower Headband


This was a custom order for Jennifer. 
For her beautiful little girl, in fact, who is going to be a flower girl next week in a rustic country themed wedding. 


The colours we were working with were lilac, cream and brown and these are the resulting flowers.
I made a large flower headband and a smaller flower corsage by attaching the flowers to a plush cream-coloured cotton ribbon.


And these are the flowers before I attached them to the ribbons.
I liked them so much I may make one for my winter coat lapel.....

Linked to:
Annemarie's Haakblog

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you, Jennifer's daughter will love wearing her flower headband and she will want to wear it long after the wedding day.
    I have to say, Jennifer's daughter will not be alone, I feel sure there are many little girls who would love to wear this headband.
    Best Wishes to you.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne! and thank you for your kind words!!
      I always think that little girls look so absolutely irresistable when wearing flowers!

      Delete
  2. Μα είναι υπέροχα! Το κοριτσάκι θα τα λατρέψει!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...