Thursday 16 February 2017

Fairytale Flower Keyrings



This was a bunch of flower keyrings I did with the lilac and caramel colour combination I got addicted to for a spell. (You can see the other lilac-caramel flowers here.)
I added some coral and red in a couple of these as well. Can you see it peeking out among the petals?



 There were a couple more than the three shown in the pictures but they're all gone now. I kept one for myself, as my old one was looking a bit the worse for wear and it was time to change it. The rest I gave away to friends.

So now it's time to make some new ones!
I can't wait to see what colour they turn out!

Linked to:
The Silly Pearl, Skip To My Lou

1 comment:

  1. Ανεπαναληπτα χρωματα! Υπεροχα!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...