Sunday 18 December 2011

I Heart Skye Reve

This is going to be a long post.


Because it's about fabric.

And not just any fabric. It's about the wonderful Skye Reve fabric I won over at I Heart Naptime a little while ago and I'm so excited I can't wait to share it!


Bird Chat in Breeze by Michael Miller from the Micheal Miller Novelty Collection:








Twilight Peony in Saffron by Amy Butler from the Soul Blossoms Collection:







Dancing Paisley In Lemon by Amy Butler from the Soul Blossoms Collection:












Posh Paisley in Acqua by  Michael Miller from the Michael Miller Novelty Fabrics Collection:






Telemark in Gumdrop by Kate spain from the Flurry Collection:





Robotics from the Robots Collection:









There were hundreds of fabrics in Skye
Reve I'd love to get my hands on...but for now I'm over the moon with my special Christmas present....

Thank you Natasha and Jamielyn!



1 comment:

  1. So many fabulous fabrics! And those with bird motifs are so in tone with my bird mood!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...