Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday - Winter Comfort

 This is my Tuesday selection of favourites on this -very cold- winter's day:




1. I need to get my hands on this....
2012 Taschen Calender. Fashion of the 20th Century.





2. Frenchfelt fiber art clutch from fine merino wool. 
I love that special texture of the fabric!




3. My Litte Pixels' pretty flower print  from Tasmania, reminds me that it's summer on the other side of the world.......




4. Red fox in Winter Snow by LeviMitchelPhotos.
This is how cold it feels today.



5. The perfect look for this weather.
 Dennis Basso. Ready to Wear collection. Fall 2011.




+1. Paris rooftops by one of my absolute favourite etsy sellers, EyePoetryPhotography.



For more Tuesday favorites, visit Yes, Teacher!


16 comments:

  1. great picks! the fox is sooo cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic picks!
    I love the fox and the Paris photo :)

    Have a great Tuesday Gia!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely picks! that Paris image is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic finds! I love the fox and Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful collection! Thank you for including my felted clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fox is amazing. Gorgeous photography all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each picture as I scrolled down made me say "Oh, WOW!" Love the flower dew print, but that fashion runway look is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clutch is fabulous! As is that view of Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paris looks like a tiny little doll village! It's freezing here too - I am already done with winter brrrrr . Have a Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful finds! I'm really loving the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been looking for a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohh, the calendar and the fox! Adore, adore!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...