Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tickle Me Tuesdays - Red, White and Blue

Here are some of my absoloute favourite images this week and they're almost all vintage or retro:



1. A breathtaking Marilyn Monroe at the beach
 I've been returning to that bag she's holding again and again....
I'm pretty sure I will be making some version of this in the not-too-distant future! 




2. It's been raining a lot here lately and this is exactly how it feels.
(the69th on flickr -can't find that link.....)




3.Red velvet 30s hooded coat.Fully lined in silk. Love it!




4. Great Lady In Red photograph by Thirteen13Creations.




5. Oriental inspired vintage 50s pattern by PatternCentre.
 I'd pick the blue one with the wrap.






For more Tuesday favorites, visit Yes,Teacher!
Also linked to: Gingerbread


4 comments:

  1. Great finds! I really love that shoe photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling you are wishing for beach weather while dealing with the rainy weather. Love the reds. Just bought some red heels, so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red shoes ( must Pin them)..but they look too high for this clutsy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...