Sunday 15 February 2015

Black Tie Market Soap

I got the sweetest, most delicious-smellling hand and body soap in the mail the other day. It's yuzu and apricot scented, with a noticable, revitalizing citrus-ey tang under the honey-sweet apricot top notes.


The fragrance was so uplifting that it put me in a happy mood for hours. As did the bucolic, country-scene wrapping paper.



It's from an etsy shop called The Black Tie Market and Amber, the owner and creator, is just an all-round wonderful person to deal with.*

Though I did go back and forth on whether I should use it or keep it, the former won and I can tell you, it lives up to its promise.

*I know Amber from her pattern selling shops on etsy and ebay and we have had a few transactions as well as exchanges so I can say with confidence that she is a pleasure to deal with and recomend her -and her shops- wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

  1. δε μπορω να φανταστω το αρωμα!!! σε ζηλευω...με την ακλη εννοια!!! να το χαρεις φιλεναδα

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...