Saturday 23 January 2016

Red Poppy Bangle


This is my very latest: a red poppy flower bangle.
Twin, petite, fabric poppy flowers with lustrous black glass bead centres on a heavy duty elastic cord.



I made this bangle specificaly for me. And I LOVE it!
I've been wearing it since it was finished yesterday morning and I've already got a couple of orders for it!


It's really easy to wear. You just slip it on.
I like it to rest fairly low on my hand but since the elastic cord is so rigid and sturdy, there is no fear of it falling off.


I'm planning on making one in black with an extra sparkly centre and one in lilac with the same black beads as the red one, also for me.
I have a feeling that they will be easy to wear in both winter and summer.

Linked to:




6 comments:

  1. Awesome bracelet! Enjoy it!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! I have been enjoying it! I wear it all the time.

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! It's nice to make something just for oneself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Duni, it is nice to make something just for yourself. It amazes me that it's not something I do very often.....I think most crafters are like that, aren't they? Do you often make things just for yourself?

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...