Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tickle Me Tuesdays - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas....

With Christmas so close, Today's Tickle Me Post  is full of my favourite wintery, holiday-tinged images and items.



1.Like this dreamy, snowy picture by  EyePoetryPhotography.




2. This beautifully illustrated birdie by SplodgePodgeArts which is a wren but reminds me of the Christmas robin anyway.




3. LaBoom's moose pedestal could never be left out of a collection like this.




4. Appropriately festive snowflake necklace by JujuTreasures.




5.The cutest miniature origami garland to brighten up any corner of the house by AllWeNeedIsOrigami.



For more Tickle Me Tuesdays posts just head over to Yes, Teacher!


13 comments:

  1. I love the snowy colors :) I'm glad they're on my computer and not outside my window!
    Love the origami garland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the garland. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love that first photo and that snowflake necklace especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The artists you've highlighted today do wonderful work. LOVE the details in the wren. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selections, love the snowflake necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all!!! So lovely picks Gia! Thank you for including me :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful winter finds! I'm fascinated with the origami garland!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the moose! That's what we call my son. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...