Thursday 14 March 2013

My Creative Space - Pale Grey


These are my very latest flowers. 
Though they are a very definite grey -or gray if you prefer- they look more pale blue in the pictures.




I've been meaning to make this smaller, simpler version of my flowers for a long time, but -it's been scientifically proven that- there's only so much one person can keep up with.....




I have an endless list of things I want to make, of versions of flowers that I have floating in my head.
Unfortunately, it's getting longer rather than shorter....




These flowers are specifically designed to be ultra light, so they can become bobby pins, but as you can see from the various findings displayed in the photos above and below, they can still be a number of things.



( Findings above: shoe clips, hair clip with attached pin/brooch , ring, bobby pin, baby hair clip, hair clip, brooch - pin back, extra large hair clip.)




I really like the lace in the centre and how it goes with the pearls.




And here are the finished bobby pins.


Linked to:


5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so pretty, so light, they are like gossamer. Perfect little hair clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great and I love how they can become so many great products with the change to a different finding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such delicate flowers, Gia. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you via Threading My Way. Love love the hair accessories

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...