Thursday 25 February 2016

Featured Seller



 I'm thrilled to have my Fairytale Flower shop featured on the EGST blog today!


 I was contacted by the lovely Polina, who runs the interview column of the EGST blog last month and of course I jumped at the chance to be part of the Featured Seller posts, among artists and crafters that I respect and admire.
You can read the interview here.


It was very interesting trying to answer questions about feelings and situations that you never question because they have been a part of you for so long that they have become your reality.
It was an enlightening experience.


I have offered the EGST blog readers 30% off any Fairytale Flower accessory with the use of this coupon: EGST30. It's valid until March 6.

I could hardly exclude my lovely visitors from the offer. If you are reading this and would like to take advantage of the offer, feel free to use the same coupon on any purchase except custom orders.

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...