Tuesday 9 May 2017

Bridal Flower Headpiece


This is a custom order, oversized flower headpiece I did just last week for a bride who loves her flowers - and is no shrinking violet! You need to have confidence to wear a floral crown of this magnitude. And just look at the size of these flowers! They are enornmous!


I adore oversized flower headdresses! The bigger the better, I say. They remind me of flower fairies and other romanticized creatures that populate fairytales and legends.


 There are 8 flowers in total attached to the ribbon but they are of varying sizes. The organza I used was selected in a white and ivory mix and there's some silver thrown in there as well, in the centres of most flowers.


 I thoroughly enjoyed making this flower wreath and I hope that she loves wearing it on her wedding day.

1 comment:

  1. υπέροχο και άκρως ρομαντικο!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...